Having a piece of furniture or other object made for you requires no more than having a design concept in mind and the interest in collaborating with the designer. Once the design is confirmed you need to wait for the craftsmanship to be completed and delivery made to your door. Even if you only have a rough idea of what you desire, I will work with you to create that special piece.
- Send me an email with your requirements
- I will phone you to arrange a meeting or further phone conversations
- I will prepare an initial design for your consideration and comments.
- The design can then be reviewed and agreed in principle.
There is no charge up to this stage
- If agreed, a detailed design will be prepared and, if required, a scale model or full scale prototype made upon receipt of a deposit.
- Modifications, if any, will be made along with confirmation of timer species, a quote and the expected date of completion.
- On completion, the balance of the agreed price will be payable and delivery arranged.
The time of completion depends on the size and complexity of the piece. Most work takes 6-8 weeks.